Hello friends! We’re looking for people to host Tai Shan Living Room Shows
Do you have big living room, loft space, community space, art gallery, yoga studio, recording studio, coffee shop or other space where we can do a private show that can comfortably and safely host 15-20 people? If so, please read everything below and get in touch if you live in these areas and want to host. We’d love to have a show at your place!
Deadline for submissions: October 20th
Oct 26 – Austin, TX
Oct 28 – Phoenix, AZ
Nov 1 – Los Angeles
Nov 15 – Seattle, Wa
Nov 20 – Santa Rosa, CA
Nov 21 – Santa Rosa, CA
Nov 27 – Santa Jose, CA
Nov 29 – San Luis Obispo
Nov 30 – Los Angeles, CA
Dec 3 – Los Angeles, CA
1. Please read everything below so you know how it works.
2. email firstname.lastname@example.org this info:
– a. Your address.
– b. A few photos of your living room.
– c. Please put “Tai Shan Living Room Show” and the name of your city in the subject line.
3. Sit tight and we’ll get back to as soon as possible if we can book the show at your place.
Here’s how it works.
1. You have a big living room, loft space, community space, art gallery, yoga studio, recording studio, coffee shop or other space where we can do a private show that can comfortably and safely host 20-30 people.
2. We will give you all the information you need to tell your friends and family about your upcoming show.
3. You don’t need any sort of sound system. All you you need is a chair for Tai to sit on and some kind of ambient lighting like a lamp on coffee table, floor lamp, or overhead lights with a dimmer to help create a cozy mood.
4. We love dogs and cats… we really do! But an excitable pet running around during the show can be distracting for the guests and performers. If you have curious and friendly 4-legged family members, would you be ok with putting them in another part of the house or sending them to a friend’s house during the show?